Solution Specialist - Power Platform
As our Solutions Specialist for Microsoft Power Platform you'll be providing strategic leadership, product advice and expertise!
As our Solutions Specialist for Microsoft Power Platform you’ll be providing strategic leadership, product advice and expertise with the specialist skills to drive our growth and transform the performance of our clients. You will be our pre-sales lead for key deals. As part of an A/NZ team, you will help drive our go-to-market plans and lead the range of value-add partnerships we have in place. Your role will encompass
- You will work with Client Executives in qualifying prospective Power Platform opportunities and positioning appropriate technologies.
- You will assist in identifying and creatively solving complex client problems, working with Solution Architects and other Solution Specialists across New Zealand and Australia in envisioning and enabling critical processes, and fundamentally helping the customer to achieve their objectives.
- You will estimate the effort for the project opportunities and contribute towards sales documents including proposals, RFx responses, presentations and statements of work to support these engagements.
- Develop and conduct demonstrations of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions to prospective and current clients.
- You will educate the market, through blogs, events and social media and be responsible for demonstrating and proactively promoting Intergen’s Dynamics 365 and Power Platform capabilities, communicating the product roadmap and leading conversations regarding product licencing
- Foster and develop relationships with key partners including Microsoft and Dynamics 365 ISV solutions providers.
You will be a Microsoft Dynamics evangelist and have the communication skills and capability to present this view to clients, partners and colleagues. You will have the passion, credibility and experience to own the product relationships with counterparts in Microsoft and other related third party vendors.
You might even be, or aspire to be a Microsoft MVP for Power Platform, so you can attend the annual MVP summit conferences to build your knowledge and networks, and come back to New Zealand and wow our clients with your insight.
As a Solutions Specialist, you will be effective in fostering executive level relationships and able to deliver effective strategic presentations to audiences of all sizes; possessing excellent communication skills. You will be instrumental in driving the presales messaging and workshop facilitation to contribute to the growth of Intergen’s client base. You’ll have done this sort of thing before and be confident working directly with clients with an aptitude for gaining a thorough understanding of their vision and business.
You will have a deep expertise within your product specialisation (Power Platform) and a working knowledge of complementary Microsoft technologies (D365 Customer Engagement and D365 Finance & Operations). You will join our A/NZ team who are responsible for providing thought-leadership and product strategy roadmaps for complex cross-product solutions for our clients.
You’ll have seven to ten years’ experience with D365 Customer Engagement/Power Platform and at least two years leading complex pre-sales engagements and successfully securing new business.
We are known for having exciting projects and a fresh, fun and vibrant culture. We have a number of MVPs working for us around the world and we lead in delivering cutting edge solutions for Microsoft and many other high profile clients - It's a great time to come on board!
We want you to love it here as much as we love having you! So, aside from offering a great job with a talented team, we offer; free International Travel insurance, additional Parental Package to Government Assistance, health insurance cover, a corporate cell phone plan all paid for, training opportunities, clear career pathways and more!
Apply now or for further information contact us at email@example.com
Apply for this position