Solution Architect - Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement/CRM)
Intergen seeks a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Solution Architect to join our Business Applications Team!
- Work with variety of clients on interesting projects
- Dynamics 365 CRM Solutions
- Excellent team with amazing work life balance and projects
As Solution Architect for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) within our Business Applications team you will assist in identifying and creatively solving complex customer problems.
- Envisioning and enabling the deployment of D365 for critical business processes
- Leading the customer to help them achieve their objectives and becoming their trusted advisor
- Assist with the identification, pursuit and closure of strategic business development activities
- Provide business architecture insight, technical thought-leadership and strategic pre-sales expertise for specific programs of work
- You will be tasked with designing complex, innovative solutions for our customers; providing advice, guidance and commercial understanding to Intergen's delivery practices
- You will be effective in fostering executive level relationships and able to deliver effective strategic presentations to audiences of all sizes; possessing excellent communication skills.
- You are a passionate, motivated and client focused Solution Architect with expert knowledge and experience in in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and the Power Platform
- You will be incredibly ambitious, and as a confident expert in Microsoft technologies will be at ease presenting to a broad audience and enjoy sharing your knowledge with your peers.
- Demonstrated experience as Lead or Principal Architect in the delivery of Microsoft Technologies along with a strong background in pre-sales and delivering complex solution architecture.
- You will be commercially savvy across the latest business trends to help set the vision and high-level architecture for our clients.
- … you might even want to work towards an MVP role with Dynamics 365 or the Power Platform, and we’re ready to help you achieve this!
Intergen will work with Immigration New Zealand to apply for a border exemption should your application be successful. Intergen, part of ASX listed Empired Ltd, is a digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Intergen helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage
Apply for this position