Server Engineer - Dominos
Server Engineer with Dominos experience required for a full time perm position in Perth WA.
Who are we?
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
What you will be doing:
- Configuration, administration and migration plus on-going support of multiple Dominos, Exchange, Azure, VMWare and O365 environments.
- Proactive monitoring, issue resolution and request management via Empired's ticketing system.
- Development and maintenance of process automation
- Looking after our customers’ needs and delivering quality outcomes
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems
- Ability to work independently, but also be part of a team
- Desire and aptitude to learn emerging technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to make decisions and manage your time effectively to a delivery plan/schedule
- Minimum 5 years Microsoft infrastructure deployment and operational support experience
- Strong Level 3 Wintel experience
- Expert AD, ADFS skills
- Public Key infrastructure experience
- Hitachi Storage
- VMWare VCP
- Hands on experience with Dominos, Exchange, Skype for Business, SCOM and Powershell
- Exchange and O365 administration experience
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service
- ITIL Foundations v3 Certification
- Strong scripting skills to support automation efforts (Powershell)
Apply for this position