Senior Developer - Dynamics 365 (Business Central)
Join our Business Applications practice in New Zealand as our newest Senior Developer for Business Central - Multiple Locations!
As a member of the Business Applications Operations team, you will be responsible for the completion of support tasks, including enhancement work and smaller support projects working across all of our different clients. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our client’s organisation to ensure successful delivery and maybe even suggest ways to enhance their business by improving their existing solutions. In this role you’ll also work closely with our clients to resolve any of their issues in relation to their Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV solutions.
Apply for this position
- Completion of support tasks and smaller support projects working across all of our different client solutions
- Analyse, troubleshoot, scope and design requirements (including efforts required) and development (including unit-testing) of support tasks/projects for our clients.
- Contribute to Solution Design artefacts that translate business requirements into solution design
- Prepare IP/Wiki materials and participate in providing user training
- Undertake transition activities and collection/establishment of support artefacts as allocated
- Providing objective advice, expertise and specialist skills in Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV Development as well as wider consulting skills
- Several years' development experience with an excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices
- Full understanding of Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV development, with excellent skills in C/AL and AL coding.
- Excellent knowledge of BC/NAV architecture.
- Experience and understanding with API/Web Services
- Demonstrated experience in a support environment – incident management, release management & change management will be familiar terms to you
- Be an expert trouble shooter with great problem solving skills and love getting your teeth stuck into puzzles
- Experience in estimating BC services, capturing scope & requirements, writing user stories and development specifications
- Experience and knowledge with SQL server, Azure DevOps, Power Platform and Docker.
- Experience with ISV solutions Continia Document Capture and Expense Management, NAV-Food, NAV-Anywhere is advantageous.
- Manage and develop customer relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals
- Understand both waterfall and agile implementation approaches
- You will be passionate, highly motivated and client-focused.
- Great ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A hunger for knowledge with the passion to learn about the latest innovations in the industry (and multiple industries representing Clients’ breadth), which you will enjoy sharing with the wider team.
- Confidence working directly with clients (remotely or on-site), and aptitude for gaining a thorough understanding of their vision will be huge strengths.
- Understanding of Microsoft .Net framework, including ASP.Net, C#, JQuery, is advantageous.
Apply for this position