Microsoft 365 Consultant
Looking for Microsoft 365 SharePoint Online Consultants on permanent basis in Melbourne working on multiple clients and projects.
- Melbourne Based Permanent opportunity
- SharePoint Online 365 multiple Project engagements
- Flexible Work environment with strong Work Life balance
Empired is going through an exciting growth phase and is looking for a M365 Consultant to join our Modern Work, Security and Azure team.
As an Microsoft 365 Consultant, you’ll be responsible for designing and deploying cutting-edge solutions across Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Online.
You'll deliver cutting edge and enterprise scale solutions to our customers through innovative and creative thinking. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Implementing solutions and delivery of projects as required
- Work with team members to drive successful delivery of innovative projects
- Advocating high-performance, collaboration and knowledge sharing, and fostering innovation and change
- Participating in training and technical guidance, design workshops, and documenting technical solutions
- Taking ownership for the implementation, configuration and delivery of Microsoft 365 projects
- Work with the project team and our clients to ensure successful delivery, and provide client support as required
- Meeting individual and group utilisation targets
- Represent our brand and capability within the market, and identify and report on opportunities to further assist clients with additional services and engagements
We are looking for passionate people who are highly motivated and client focused. Empired has a vibrant culture and aims to give the best to its people. So, if you like scaling to new heights and working with the latest Microsoft solutions then you’ll slot right in.
Have you got?
- Demonstrated consulting and implementation experience with Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams and Power Platform
- Experience running complex SharePoint migrations
- Experience automating complex business processes
- Demonstrated experience with designing and implementing enterprise information architecture
- Proven ability to elicit requirements for complex business scenarios and build out secure and innovative solutions
- Strong information management and compliance knowledge
- Experience in running engaging workshops and presenting to all levels of an organisation
- Excellent communication and documentation skills and previous project experience
- Solid experience in Azure and related technologies
- Proven consulting capabilities and with a customer focused approach
- Highly desirable - Microsoft certified and other industry certifications to back up your experience
- Highly desirable – PowerShell and SharePoint framework development
- Highly desirable -Nintex, RecordPoint and AvePoint experience
Why join us? Because it means being part of an exceptionally talented group of people that deliver leading edge advice and solutions to our clients. We want you to love it here as much as we love having you! So, aside from offering a great job in fantastic locations with plenty of opportunities to train and progress your career we offer; health insurance, mobile phone plans covered by us, travel insurance and so much more.
What next? Head on over to our website www.empired.com to really get to know us and find out more about who we are and what we get up to. We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions, or to have a chat in confidence.
Apply for this position