Consultant Data & AI
If you are all about data and want to take your career to the next level, then we have the position for you.
At Empired, we're passionate about Data and the critical role it plays in making today’s organizations hugely successful. Turning Data into Insights that result in actions and decisions is what drives us and what we love to deliver for our customers.
To be a Consultant in our Data & AI practice, you will have a good understanding of modern data engineering techniques and have experience building solutions on Microsoft’s Cloud Data platform. Your passion will be providing objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value, maximising growth or improving the business performance of our clients. This involves understanding the client’s organisation and enhancing their business through recommending better or more appropriate processes, architectures and technologies.
To succeed in Empired’s Data & AI practice, you will have understanding and experience in enterprise data architecture patterns and processes including:
- Strong experience in the Microsoft Cloud Data platform including Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, SQL, Azure Synapse, and Databricks
- Experience in the broader Microsoft Data Stack including SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Strong background or hands-on knowledge of Microsoft DevOps including CI/CD toolsets and processes.
- Experience in programming languages such as Python and C# would be beneficial
- Knowledge of the Microsoft AI & ML, Azure integration stack & Azure IoT stack would be beneficial
- Knowledge in customer engagement and requirements gathering.
Your responsibilities will encompass the following:
- Delivering data-oriented solutions utilising Big Data, Data Warehousing, ETL, operational insight, data management or business intelligence
- Developing analytics solutions using Power BI
- Engaging with customers to develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Specifying and documenting business requirements as directed, ensuring traceability back to source. Working with stakeholders to prioritise requirements.
- Defining scope and business priorities for small-scale changes and may assist in larger scale scoping exercises
- Taking responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution. Identifying, evaluating and recommending options, implementing if required.
As a Consultant you will be capable of working on your own, or as part of a team to successfully deliver client outcomes. You will advise and provide guidance to clients on best practice from both a product and industry perspective. A consultant will maintain and develop their product and industry knowledge to assist in maintaining and evolving Empired's delivery standards and processes. Senior Consultants will mentor junior members of the delivery team to assist those individuals with career and professional development.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is not a condition of employment at Empired/Intergen, however, please note that in some instances we are obligated to adhere to our client’s request to provide proof of vaccination status before entry to their sites. This project/role will be required to attend our client’s sites.
Empired and Intergen are committed to considering all applications for employment from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race or skin colour, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, family or carer’s responsibility, pregnancy, religion or political opinion, or national origin
Apply for this position